Amazing Animals All Around

sleeping beauty

Cloudtail via Compfight

Amber Porter via Compfight

I am a complete lover of animals. Tall animals, small animals, skinny animals, plump animals, cuddly animals, terrifying animals, and basically every other animal type that exists on the planet. All of them are just so cute, even if they are the complete opposite to other people, I find every single one to be beautiful. For example, most people would say that llamas are not exactly ‘adorable,’ but I do.  I love animals so much, that I would love to work with them 100% of the time if I could. So much so, that I want to be a veterinarian when I am older.

In the future, I would love to take the eight year commitment of learning to be a veterinarian for regular and exotic animals. I do not know if I want to work as a vet at a zoo, or to work at a vet office, but I have four years to decide that. I would love to attend my dream university in California, and get my doctorate degree in animal medicine. Not to mention, I will get to learn things things that I am especially interested in. I am so excited to get to learn a bunch of different things such as operations when I am in vet school.  Though I would love to work with animals in open nature, or the wild, I think I will start off with those in captivity.

As I mentioned there are very many animals out in the wild, and so many different climates for the different species to live in. Penguins in arctic, giraffes in the savannah, and tigers in the rainforest are just a few examples. It is so cool seeing animals in their natural habitat, and encourage people to not own extremely exotic animals because it is sad seeing things in captivity that shouldn’t be. For example, animals like lions and bears should not be ‘pets’ because they were animals meant to be in nature, and should be kept that way.

All in all, I’m an animal lover of all kinds, I would absolutely love to be a veterinarian when I am older, and am I am a believer in animals rights and non-captivity of extremely exotic animals.

Cloudtail via Compfight